Produire de façon durable
l’excellence nutritionnelle et
gustative, pour le plus grand nombre.
TERRA CÉRÈS SAS is a young company located in France in the Loire Valley in Contres, in the FOOD VAL DE LOIRE agri-food hub.
We create, manufacture and market delicious, organic, gluten-free and dairy-free products.
The particularity with our products is that we combine all of these criteria at the same time. Our customers tell us that they have not found any other products that can be compared to ours. Of course the competition is starting to get stiffer, but the formulation of our recipes gives us a major competitive advantage in terms of flavour / nutrition / health / localism.
The ethics that go into the making of our products are as follows:
- Organic, gluten-free and dairy-free products
- Raw materials, for optimum fibre and micronutrients
- Diversified raw ingredients make for “a varied diet we can eat when making the most of no wheat”. Our recipes contain 5 to 12 different plants
- French raw ingredients whenever possible (buckwheat flour, millet flour, white rice flour, apple purée, sunflower seeds, sunflower oil, linseed, linseed flour, spirulina, algae, …)
- NO to additives, flavours, preservatives and GM-foods
- NO to soya, maize and palm oil.
- We are working on setting up local organic allergen-free supply chains (on a regional scale) so as to get the seeds from the field across the way into our breads & pastries (farm to table).
Our range revolves around :
- 4 recipes for pastries with intense flavour and soft texture with a shelf life of 100 to 120 days according to the references,
- 7 kinds of ready-to-eat fresh breads that stay fluffy through their entire shelf life of 21 days.
- 5 types of ready-to-use prepared mixes that can each be used to prepare 5 different recipes, with a 12-month shelf life.
We market :